Favorite Instagram Accounts
As I’m sitting down to write this blog post, I’m feeling a little uninspired, so I thought I’d share a place I like to go when I need some inspiration for myself—Instagram. Not sure if you’re on it or not, although, it’s tough to find anyone these days who doesn’t have an account!
I use Instagram a lot for my business, but even more for myself. There are so many talented people in the world, it’s neat to have a way to access them all in one handy app. I also love it that it’s so visually stimulating! I love beautiful things, whether it be interiors, places, food, clothes, people (both inside and out) and Instagram is full of so much content that can both inspire me and encourage me. I’m always finding new projects I didn’t even know I needed to do because of something that an account I follow is working on. I think it’s great, but sometimes Jason and my wallet don’t agree.
While Instagram can be full of inspiration, it can also be full of such beautiful images that we can feel badly about ourselves. I try to keep my insta-feed filled with a good mix of accounts to help me keep it real and not get too jealous of what everyone else has going on.
I know I love to find new, inspiring accounts on Instagram and thought maybe you might too, so I’m sharing a few of my faves with you here today!
Lindseykeytog (you can find her HERE) – I LOVE her colorful feed, her honesty, and she just seems like a really cool person!
2. Hartmanhomestead (you can find her HERE) – Her feed is dreamy and so cohesive—something I strive for in my own, but am no where near her level! I also love that she’s a fellow thrifter and loves “stuff,” but her house (or images at least) never look cluttered.
3. Thehappycocoon (you can find her HERE) – Her feed is just.so.beautiful! It’s full of color, pattern, and all the things. She’s another lover of thrifting and has theeee coolest stuff to show for it. You will love how happy her feed is…promise!
4. Cheesebynumbers (you can find them HERE) – I feel like this is pretty self-explanatory, but I love cheese, so this feed is amazing to me. But seriously, this is the coolest feed and so genius on their part. Every post is a different cheese or charcuterie board…which is beautiful on its own, but then they show you how to put it together for yourself in different numbered pictures. It’s so fun visually and such great marketing! In case you don’t get enough inspiration from them, I shared how I make a charcuterie board HERE.
5. Jess.wooody (you can find her HERE) – This gal has my heart with all the gorgeous and delicious-looking food she makes! Every post she makes has me drooling, plus she’s just a really good human. If you love farm-to-table foods (I mean, who doesn’t??), you definitely need to check her out! Just be sure not to look at her feed on an empty stomach.
And in case you’re not following me yet…I’ll give my own Insta a shameless plug.
6. Hprallandco (you can find me HERE) – I share a little bit of everything. Home, thrifting, decorating on a budget, #cooperthecorgi, Jason, queso, and all things in between! I’d love to have you come give me a follow and have you be a part of my Insta-family!
I hope this list gives you some new people to follow and fills your Instagram feed with some positive inspiration! We all need a bit of that now and again, especially when we start to feel uninspired.
*** In case you find something on Instagram you want to save for reference, I shared a blog post about how you can do that, HERE.